Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 5 - Happy Halloween!!

Well it was definitely a day full of temptations!  

Everyone was going around handing out candies in the office.  I had a stash sitting on my desk.  Luckily one of the girls brought her granddaughter in - guess who got the candy?  Yay!

My little guy was super excited to go out as Luigi ("the green Mario") and got plenty of treats.  So I walked with him for about an hour until he was ready to drop.

Got the little guy into bed, looked at the clock and realized it was already 10pm!

My hubby is trying to convince me to not bother doing a workout until I looked down at this...


Well - dang it I had to do it! 

So 10 at night, Halloween makeup still on, I went for it and got 'er done!

Now it's bedtime!  

I'm excited to see what Tony has in store for me tomorrow with the Super Saturday workout :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment