Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 2 - Day two down!!

So decided to give it my all and then some! 

I love how motivating Tony is. Just when you think you're about to drop - he cracks a joke and you're back at 'er.  

Again I love not doing the rounds, but move on from one move to the next. (Okay I lied, you do two rounds but they have so many moves in between, it didn't get boring) 

I was doing jumping jacks?! Wow!  I hate jumping jacks, but with Tony - I got right into it! 

Heck I even got in some martial arts moves! How fun is that?!?

Ab Ripper was also great.  Again, one move to the next. 10 reps and moving on.  1 minute is just too much for me, I like variety. 



Are you interested in trying it?  Just click on that handsome guy on the right side of the screen - heck - better yet, leave me a comment!   I promise I'll get back to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment