Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 34 - Not so good news

I haven't told many people, but over the last few weeks I have been feeling faint on and off. 

I have been under supervision by my doctor during my fitness journey as I have unexplained bleeding imy urine which causes me to be anemic

After many tests and ultrasounds, they still can't determine the source of the bleeding.  

After checking in with my doctor yesterday when bringing my little guy in for an ear infection, she was concerned that I had lost too much weight too fast.   After I explained the programs in more detail and my new eating habits, she was very proud of me (yay)

Then she did a urine test in the office.  My bleeding has almost doubled.   I'm being sent for more ultrasounds, blood and urine tests and setting me up a referral for a Urologist for scope testing (ack!! I hope they sedate me for it!) 

The bad news, I have been told to limit my exercises to 3 workouts per week (for now) until we can determine and fix the source of the bleed.  

I have to check back in 2 weeks for another urine test to determine if 3 is still good or if I have to lessen the intensity of my fitness. 

So now I'm debating on whether I want to switch back to the 21 day fix exercises, or stick with the P90 every other day. 

Frustrating.  Kidney diseases are very high risk in my family. One uncle passed away to kidney/bladder cancer 4 years ago, another had to have a kidney transplant 8 years ago due to Polycystic Kidneys. Both my mother and I have been hospitalized for kidney infections.  

No comments:

Post a Comment