Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 7 - Rest Day

I don't know how to feel about a rest day. I have so far to go, and not working out for a day makes me feel like I'm being lazy. 

In fact I even tweeted Tony Horton about it to see why he thinks rest days are important.  Would be nice to hear back - but I know he's a very very busy guy and probably won't even see my tweet 

At any rate, I found my workout clothes after searching forever for them.   Decided to pop them on (no worries, they're clean!) and do some new before photos.  Ok - 1 week in photos at least.  

I'm not going to stand here and beat myself up - but I really need to work on my arms!!  

So without further ado - my newest pics 



Okay - got the "thumbs up" from THE man himself ☺️
Love that he cares enough for his peeps to reply!


No comments:

Post a Comment